Monday, October 10, 2022

Change.org Petition: Stop all harmful toxins in feminine products

Stop all harmful toxins in feminine products

Starr Zike started this petition, and it now has 6,250 signatures

Sign now with a click

Hello! My name is Starr Zike. I am a 19 year old mother to one. About 3 days ago a video I posted went viral for a tampon brand containing harmful products causing myself and multiple others to no longer be able to reproduce. These problems didn’t occur to me until after I had my. child, I have been diagnosed with PCOS and a lot of my problems have been caused by harmful toxins in feminine products causing reproductive damage. I have started this petition to hopefully stop all harmful production to all feminine products including pads, tampons, and cups! Thank you

Sign now with a click

Visit petition page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today in the Mission Yearbook - For the past decade, Presbyterian Hunger Program has partnered with a Gaza organization working on food security

Witness, Share and Evangelize: Today in the Mission Yearbook - For the past decad... : PHP works with Improvement and Development for Commun...