Tuesday, January 24, 2023

The Voice of the Martyrs - One man's prison declaration: "My God reigns supreme."

The Voice of the Martyrsview as web page
Extreme Devotion book on a table, along with a cup of coffee
In an Age of Extremes, Devotion to Christ Is the Greatest Challenge
I rejoice. I sing. I laugh. I celebrate, because I know that my God reigns supreme over all the forces of evil and destruction Satan has ever devised. And best of all — my God reigns supreme in me!

Pastor Noble Alexander was imprisoned for 22 years in Cuba because of his Christian faith and witness. His is just one of the 365 stories in VOM’s best-selling devotional book, Extreme Devotion.

With stories of men and women from ancient times up to today, Extreme Devotion introduces some of our faithful persecuted brothers and sisters and prompts the question: How extreme is my devotion to Christ?

READ THEIR STORIES


Extreme Devotion book on a table, along with a cup of coffee

When you make any gift to The Voice of the Martyrs, you will receive a free copy of Extreme Devotion. Enrich your walk with Christ and deepen your faith with these stories of Christians who were willing to sacrifice everything for Christ.

GIVE NOW AND GET EXTREME DEVOTION


Share by EmailPlease forward this email to Christian friends who will be inspired to pray for and support our persecuted Christian family.
Share this special opportunity with your friends and family.Share by EmailShare on FacebookShare on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

WCC news: WCC expresses sympathy, solidarity for people and churches of Southern Brazil

World Council of Churches (WCC) general secretary Rev. Prof. Dr Jerry Pillay extended deep sympathy for the people and churches of Southern ...