| |||||||||||||||
| |||||||||||||||
I’m writing this because this is something I care about deeply and it won’t happen without the support of people like you. Starting a petition isn’t something I would normally do, but I was moved to do so because I recently chose the greater Spartanburg area for its eclectic and diverse population. I know that together, we can make this change happen. This impacts every homeowner and employer in South Carolina, specifically in the Spartanburg-Greenville corridor, down to Atlanta and up to Charlotte! It SHOULD affect every American - and human being that sees this horrible disgrace for what we should be calling, these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Are we truly united? Will we ever be? #politics #blacklivesmatter #equality #democracy #hatersaremymotivators #confederateflag #southcarolina #spartanburg #michelin #BMW #milliken #prismahealth #bonsecours #anmedhealth #dukeenergy #gepower #spartanburgregional #EmbraceTheChase #chaserdreams #UofSC #upstatesc #CEO #HR #blacklivesmatter #ConfederatesLost #AmericanLegion #vfw #shameful #postandcourier #goupstate #wspa #bethanyfowler #sydneybroadus #AssociatedPress #changeorg #petition #ShareThisPost #screaltors #NOhate | |||||||||||||||
| |||||||||||||||
|
In this blog, we'll look at how men and women at serving Jesus Christ both at home and abroad. We'll focus on how God is using their work to transform the lives of people all over the world.
Thursday, March 9, 2023
Change.org Petition: Let’s demand they take down the confederate flag in Spartanburg County, 1-85
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WCC NEWS: Season of Creation closing event will prayerfully consider “Living Water”
A Season of Creation closing event on 4 October will prayerfully consider this year’s theme, "Living Water" (Ezekiel 47:9, 12): ...
-
The World Council of Churches (WCC) and Canadian Council of Churches will host a webinar panel discussion, entitled “Counting the Ecological...
-
View this email in your browser By Betsy Shirley Editor in Chief, Sojourners We’ve got an unofficial Mary Oliver fan club here at Sojourners...
-
Three Ways We Can Respond Faithfully to Climate Change Caring for creation is more than a responsibility. It is a faithful act , inseparable...

No comments:
Post a Comment