Friday, June 12, 2020

Unbound: June Newsletter

BLACK LIVES MATTER.
BLACK QUEER LIVES MATTER.
BLACK WOMEN'S LIVES MATTER.
BLACK TRANS LIVES MATTER.
JUST TALK LIVE! A FAITH AND JUSTICE TALK SHOW
Unbound and the Young Adult Volunteer Program of the PCUSA have partnered to bring you Just Talk Live: A Faith and Justice Talk Show.  Just Talk Live has aired a dozen episodes speakings to the justice issues of our time. 
CHECK OUT JUST TALK LIVE! EPISODES
INTRODUCING JUSTLISTS BY UNBOUND
MORE JUSTLISTS
FEATURED CONTENT
SHANEA LEONARD Dear Future Ex, Hey…wow…I can’t believe we are here…it feels weird writing this but…I must. It’s literally killing me if I don’t do this. Long story short, I’m breaking up with you. Yeah, that’s right. We are done…and I know it sounds weird for me to say this since we have been in relationship for so long but trust me, this breakup is something that should have happened long ago. And when I think about, this has been an abusive, traumatic relationship from the start.  More
EMILY WARREN I see her waiting for me through the plate glass window that separates us. On her work uniform, her name is written in blue threads that match the kitenge headscarf she’s wearing. I recognize it. It’s the same kitenge she wore on a brutally cold December morning when she walked down the escalator steps at Bluegrass airport, into the arms of the family she had been separated from for nearly eleven years.  More
SEE MORE CONTENT
Setting the Inner Compass is a monthly poetry column written by Dave Brown in which he highlights the societal implications of poetry. 
The column Publica,  written by Yenny Delgado, is an ongoing dialog to encourage thought on the voices of the marginalized people who struggle for greater diversity in all aspects of society.  
WANT TO WRITE FOR UNBOUND or START A COLUMN?
SEND SUBMISSIONS OR QUESTIONS TO INFO@JUSTICEUNBOUND.ORG
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Copyright © All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
100 Witherspoon Street
Louisville, KY 40202

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presbyterian Giving Catalog - Honoring Moms and Dads by Making an Impact

Welcome to Give Hope — your bi-monthly newsletter focused on celebrating and inspiring the power of generosity. Making Our Parents Proud Wit...