Sunday, January 31, 2021

Witness, Share and Evangelize: Today in the Mission Yearbook - Taiwan has become a role model in fighting COVID-19

Witness, Share and Evangelize: Today in the Mission Yearbook - Taiwan has become a role model in fighting COVID-19: Mission co-worker says life is returning to near normal January 31, 2021 Jonathan and Eli Seitz on the high-speed train to Tainan. (Photo by...

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited to tell the public that my daugter health have been permanently restore from (ASD) by Dr Agbomina . my daughter had Autism for years but everyone told me that there was no cure to it and every doctor I contacted failed to cure her until I contacted Dr Agbomina , he remcommended herbal medicine for my daughter You can contact Dr Agbomina via his WhatsApp +234(805)049-5479 or email: dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com You can visit his Website at https://dragbonherbalmedic.wixsite.com/welcometodoctoragbon

    ReplyDelete

WCC News: Commission leaders in Chiang Mai reflect on re-articulating social ethics for today

World Council of Churches (WCC) commission leaders in Chiang Mai, where those gathered are exploring what “Being Church in the World Today” ...